Thursday, June 28, 2012

Woo-Hoo!!

Received this in our adoption email account today from Dillon:
"Congratulations!  Your Application Part 1 has been approved.  The Application Part 2 packet will be mailed to you today.  We are excited for you and look forward to working with you during your adoption journey...."

Plus yesterday all our DCFS/Initial Home Study & Fingerprints were approved by our social worker & sent off... Our first date for the Home Study in our home is coming up in a little over 2 weeks on Monday, July 16th!

And on this hot date in Illinois, my sonshine said, "I bet my brother is so hot because he doesn't even have a pool to go to!"  I love that my kids always remember him too because I know he is rarely far from Ryan & I's minds!  So every step is one step closer to Ghanian soil - We're coming little one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment